PhD in Management focused on generating knowledge to improve competitiveness and organizational innovation in a global context. There are a number of universities, through its PhD in Management, has established itself as a center of first order for knowledge generation and management responds to the growing need for continuous learning, innovation and development of societies and their organizations. Used as a teaching strategy based on competencies, implemented in all educational processes at the undergraduate, graduate and extension model. Doctorate in Management the universities seek to build comprehensive researchers capable of generating positive impacts on productivity and competitiveness of organizations worldwide. So, it is a smart decision to choose the best PhD in management course in India for your higher study.
Objective of PhD in Management Program
The aim of the Doctorate in Management is to train researchers in the field of management that generate useful and meaningful knowledge that contributes to the advancement of management disciplines and through the process of social appropriation of knowledge, contribute to it energizes organizations and productive sectors and allow thereby increase the welfare of the community. EAN University doctors form contributing to the development of competitiveness and productivity of both public and private organizations and can serve as:
- Managers organizational transformation.
- Organizational researchers and developers.
- Business consultants.
- Leaders in innovation, research and development.
- Senior managers in any organization.
- Leaders at the service of society.
PhD in Management from Indian University presents a scenario of high level training for the interaction of the University and the company. For the development of the program it is necessary that the student has the support of an organization that welcomes you from the beginning of their studies and allows the application of knowledge by developing his doctoral thesis. This theoretical and practical combination allows the doctoral student organizations provide useful knowledge oriented innovation, sustainability, value creation and improvements in productivity and competitiveness.
Graduate Skills of PhD in management candidates
PhD in management from Indian University is a researcher able to increase productivity and competitiveness. The students can generate sustainable ventures in the organization because:
- Manages futuristic vision and innovation, sustainable organizations and competitive in the global context.
- Leading change processes and productive transformation by applying useful and relevant knowledge.
- Designs and applies advanced techniques of intervention and management with innovative ways to meet the challenges of business and society in a competitive and global environment.
- Applies and transfers to different areas of the organization needed to strengthen the processes of continuous improvement, innovation and value creation knowledge.
- Leading international networks of researchers and managers, aimed at generating innovative solutions applied knowledge that will allow the improvement of organizations.
- Promotes the progress and advancement of knowledge in the field of management worldwide.
- It includes factors related to ethics and social responsibility and their interaction with different environments.
- Leading processes and develops sustainable business opportunities, from analysis and environmental needs.
Why India for higher study?
Education in India has many benefits. Some of them are:
- Low Cost: The cost of education in India is quite low compared with many other countries.
- Quality of education: educational institutions in India like IIT, IIM, IISc, nits, AIIMS, ISI, bits and ISB are well known throughout the world to provide quality education.
- Unique Courses: In addition to the above advantages, you can also study some unique courses that were discovered and developed by the traditional knowledge system of India.
- Financial Assistance: Several scholarships, education loans and other financial assistance are available for study in India today.